Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Roma Forward Luca Toni Eager To Return Against AC Milan

After picking up an injury against Juventus over a month ago, Roma striker Luca Toni is set to return in time for the Giallorossi's clash against Milan this weekend.

Having only been involved in four matches for his new side since arriving from Bayern Munich over the January transfer window, Toni has been working hard to shake off the injury.

"The fans keep on asking me to score. All I can do is hope to," the former Fiorentina hitman told Corriere Dello Sport.

"Currently, I am working hard to find my form and fitness. My aim is to play a great match on Saturday, and I hope the team can do the same as well.

"I am feeling good, and will join my team-mates for a proper training session in the coming days," he concluded. (Goal.Com/AS)

No comments:

Post a Comment